top of page

Kristina Kumlin Group

Offentlig·36 medlemmar

[STREAMING] Today: Sporting vs Bahçeşehir Koleji live 31 January 2024

Bahcesehir College v Sporting CP | FIBA Europe Cup 2023-24YouTube · FIBA - The Basketball Channel1 day ago YouTube · FIBA - The Basketball Channel YouTube · FIBA - The Basketball Channel Missing: Koleji Koleji

Serie A side Brescia have said chairman Massimo Cellino's comments regarding striker Mario Balotelli are "a joke said as a paradox" that was "clearly misunderstood". Asked why Balotelli had been dropped, ex-Leeds United owner Cellino said: "What can I say? That he's black and he's working to whiten himself but he has great difficulties in this. Italian Balotelli was racially abused by Verona supporters on 3 November. We know what it's like at home, we lost at Ibrox earlier in the season and it can get nervy when you have the majority of the fans on your back or demanding more. We have to play on that. Scottish Premiership team news, stats & selectorsQuiz: Rank these Celtic and Rangers managersThommo v Tam & Isa - Premiership predictionsGoldson says Christopher Jullien's winning goal, which replays suggested was offside, at Hampden still hurts. Leeds United have won their last four league games. Leeds United have kept clean sheets in each of their last three league matches. Leeds United have won four of their last five away league matches. Derby County have lost their last three league games. Derby County have one point from their last two home league games. We saw a couple of his early crosses go over the bar from open play and, even in dead-ball situations, he too often failed to beat the first defender. Liverpool made a total of 26 unsuccessful crosses (red arrows in left-hand graphic) from open play (20) and set-pieces (six) against Atletico. They managed only seven successful crosses from open play and two from corners (yellow and green arrows in right-hand graphic). Some of the players see such furloughing of staff as a way of putting pressure on them. Gordon Taylor, PFAGetty Images On the other side, there is frustration with the PFA from some clubs. The union draws the bulk of its income from a share in the leagues' television deals and the 75-year-old Taylor is reported to be Britain's best paid union leader with an annual salary of 2. Third-placed Lazio have moved six points off the leading pair of Inter Milan and Juventus with a game in hand but, more importantly, have exposed chinks in Juve's armour by beating the Turin side twice in the space of just over two weeks. They handed Juventus a first defeat of the season, beating them 3-1 at home in Serie A, then they overcame them by the same score in the annual Supercup match played in Riyadh. I have to say I think the odds for the over 2.5 goals bet are too big in this one I mean I know the hosts will look to not concede a goal as it is important in the balance of the tie they do not concede but they hosted ATK in the league a couple of weeks ago and had the lead 2-0 early on as their attack is quite good and scoring goals at this moment for them but they have not kept a clean sheet for more than a month right now and even lost in the AFC Cup to Maziya from Maldives after a 2-1 loss on the road and a 3-2 win at home they exited the competition on penalties in the end. Watford have followed Brighton and Aston Villa in publicly opposing the use of neutral venues in the Premier League's proposed Project Restart plan. Hornets chairman and chief executive Scott Duxbury says it would compromise fairness and sporting integrity. It is understood Premier League clubs are not planning to vote on whether to use neutral venues at a Monday meeting. The vote looks likely to be held later in May and 14 of the 20 clubs must vote in favour for it to be adopted. Chiasso recorded a rare win at the start of this season when they hosted Aarau winning a high scoring game with 4-2 in the end so 6 goals being scored there and lately bottom of the league Chiasso started playing really attacking minded even defeating the league leaders from Lausanne with 4-2 at home, a 4-1 win at Will and those are good clubs for this league level, so there are good chances not only for 4 goals but even for 5 or 6 goals to be scored here. Bahcesehir Koleji - Sporting Lisboa 31.01.2024 1 day ago — Bahcesehir Koleji vs. Sporting Lisboa basketball match You can watch the game's live broadcast on and read the text broadcast on livescores. Posted at 57' Foul by Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (Liverpool). Posted at 57' Patrick van Aanholt (Crystal Palace) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 55' Attempt missed. Luka Milivojevic (Crystal Palace) right footed shot from outside the box misses to the left. Assisted by Jordan Ayew following a set piece situation. BookingPosted at 54' Fabinho (Liverpool) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. A bad season made Livorno the first candidate to receive a relegation ticket. Despite the recent efforts, however, the gap is too great for the safety group, it is difficult for Livorno to continue to appear in Serie B next season. In the next round, the Armando Picchi team will welcome Venezia, the opponent is also very thirsty to relegate. Obviously the failure is a Livorno scenario that is hard to avoid, even though they still have an advantage at home. Last season, Livorno finished only in 14th place overall and also struggled to continue to stay in Serie B. This season, the betel-colored shirt team has made many changes to improve performance. In both squad and tactics. Bahçeşehir Koleji CBet maçı Bahçeşehir, Yüksek Skorlu Jan 9, 2024 — Bahçeşehir Koleji Avrupa Kupası'nda Sporting CP ile Yarışacak Bahçeşehir Koleji ve haber yayın saatleri için Lig Tv yayın akışı Pazar gününe. This best friendly games match between this two Sweden teams we will play the best pick for this mach now a pick between Lunds and Malmo a best pick a win from home team with a minimal win from 1 goals and for this two goals score we will can get a full win from new 9 points to our score what can be a best new chance for our play we do St the mach now and can for this our pick look a new win and more points to our score for this ordinary time this mach now. Bahçeşehir Koleji'nin konuğu Sporting 17 hours ago — Transfer ÖZEL Sporx Uygulaması Fikstür Puan Durumu TV'de Bugün Sporx Ekstra Ülker Spor ve Etkinlik Salonu'ndaki mücadele saat 19.00'da ... Milan said they "strongly disagree" with the use of monkeys, while Roma expressed their "surprise", adding: "We understand the league wants to tackle racism but we don't believe this is the right way to do it. Anti-discriminatory body Fare said it was left "speechless" and the campaign looked like a "sick joke", while Kick It Out added the use of monkeys was "completely inappropriate". De Siervo added: "What cannot be questioned is the strong and constant condemnation by Serie A against all forms of discrimination and racism, and we are committed to eradicate this from our beloved league. It was 10 minutes from the end of extra time when Materazzi and Zidane exchanged words before the latter turned and headbutted the Italian in the chest. Most of us inside the stadium were following the ball and only saw the full extent of Zidane's attack on replay - the assistant referee informing Argentine referee Horacio Elizondo, who produced the red card. Various versions of events were told about what was the catalyst, with Materazzi claiming he made remarks about Zidane's sister, while Zidane himself said it was an insult aimed at his mother, who was ill in hospital at the time. Bahcesehir Koleji - 13.12.2023 (FIBA Europe Cup) Sporting Lisboa - Bahcesehir Koleji - 13.12.2023 Bet on the Sporting Lisboa - Bahcesehir Koleji - Basketball match ⚽ Pre-match bets online at 1xBET ... BBC One - World Cup RewindGuy Mowbray introduces five classic matches from World Cups down the years, including England v Cameroon from 1990 and the 1970 semi-final between West Germany and Italy. BBC Sport online & BBC Sport YouTube Channel – BBC Sport Quarantine Quiz22:20, BBC One – Match Of The Day: Top 10: Premier League ManagersWhere do Klopp and Pep rank against the greatest managers of the Premier League era? Alan Shearer and Ian Wright join Gary Lineker to list their Top 10, including some memories of Sir Bobby Robson and the moment Wrighty knew he had to leave Arsene Wenger's Arsenal. The biggest pockets in football and the genius of Sir Alex Ferguson gave them a powerful competitive advantage. But they weren’t putting up 100-point seasons. The three highest points tallies in top-flight history have all been recorded in the past two seasons: 100 (Man City, 2017-18), 98 (Man City, 2018-19) and 97 (Liverpool, 2018-19). The result leaves Juventus on 48 points at the top of the table at the midway stage of the season, two ahead of Inter Milan, while Roma are fifth on 35 points. Earlier, Hellas Verona came from behind to beat Genoa 2-1 and rise to eighth in the standings on 25 points, leaving the relegation battling visitors stranded in 18th place with 14 points. The tournament had been scheduled for June and July, but the change means it will now fall during the domestic season in Europe, from January 9 to February 6 next year. Video - WATCH - The moment Algeria were confirmed as champions01:05 "It (2021 Africa Cup of Nations) will be played in Cameroon from January 9 to February 6, 2021. Belchatow is going to face Chojniczanka Chojnice. The hosts of this match lost three of the last four matches and to be honest the previous victory against Sosnowiec doesn't change anything. They play bad and they used every opportunity to beat Sosnowiec and that's why they won. Chojnice won against Tychy 2:1 but they are not in the best shape. I think that today they will be able to win this match against Bełchatów as they were a better team and they have to win to stay in this league for the next season. Chojnice to win this match is my pick The Romanian capital Bucharest is one of the 12 host cities for the tournament which is scheduled for June 12 to July 12. Protecting the football family and active participation in the measures recommended by the Romanian government and international authorities for the protection of public health is one of the FRF's main responsibilities at this moment," FRF said in a statement. But for the rest, Guardiola had a Plan. With a capital P. Gabriel Jesus lined up on the left flank of a 4-4-2, with Kevin de Bruyne and Bernardo Silva up top, the strangest little man-big man partnership this competition has ever seen. And hey, it worked! For almost an hour. Madrid looked confused, City looked comfortable; everything was going according to Plan. On the return of the Premier League, M.U had the first 45 minutes not really like before Tottenham (1-1, round 30). It can also be said that the Red Devils played the first half quite stalemate on the field of Spurs. But what M.U showed in the second half is quite impressive. Before Paul Pogba was launched, dangerous opportunities were created by the Red Devils. And after the addition of Pogba in the last 30 minutes of the match, the advantage that M.U has even more clearly. The 1-1 draw at Tottenham is entirely worth the Solskjaer teachers and students. Assisted by Rafinha with a cross. Posted at 70' Attempt missed. Sebastian Giovinco (Al-Hilal) right footed shot from outside the box is close, but misses to the left from a direct free kick. BookingPosted at 69' Salem Al Dawsari (Al-Hilal) is shown the yellow card. Posted at 68' Foul by Gerson (Flamengo). Those couple of defeats were away from home, whilst Killie have thrived more often when playing at Rugby Park. Angelo Alessio's side has the 3rd best home record in the league, winning 12 points from 7 games and bested by Celtic & Rangers. This is one of the most balanced matches, in the 1/8 finals of the Europa league. Olympiacos already showed great performance vs Arsenal and Tottenham so they will be full of confidence vs Wolverhampton. However in my opinion, this season, Wolverhampton is better team than Arsenal and Tottenham, so they have big chance to quality into the next stage. My bet is very risky and difficult however I think Wolverhampton is capable of winning this match. The match will be played without spectators, so home team do not have any advantage. My bet for this match is Wolverhampton DNB. Good luck. Le Mans is not in bad shape, but still they are bad team and I think the most realistic outcome of this one will be Valenciennes victory, hosts are on the middle but much closer to the top then to the bottom of the table and at home they are pretty good this season with 5-3-2 score and if they beat Le Mans on the road in first part of the season, I surely expect from them to beat them again tonight and the odd is good enough so there is no reason for risking anything more than this bet which I surely recommend Liverpool have conceded two or more goals in three of their last 15 matches. They are unbeaten in 13 matches at home, 11 of them being wins and they have scored two or more goals in eight of the last 12 home matches. In the Premier League, Liverpool have 16 straight wins at home, and are unbeaten in 49 straight league matches at home. The result was never really in doubt but Defoe made sure when his smart turn coaxed Adam Cummins into clipping the striker's heels. Defoe tucked the penalty into the bottom left-hand corner for his 15th goal of the season and was substituted shortly after, with Gerrard keen not to over-exert the striker who will lead the line in Rangers' next two league games in place of suspended Alfredo Morelos. Aribo threatened a third on a couple of occasions, and 17-year-old midfielder Kai Kennedy came off the bench for his Rangers debut, but the match petered out as Stranraer departed with heads held high. Matchday number 15 of England Premier League. Team Leicester City will play at home with team Watford. My bet will be here on guests with AH +1. Hosts did 7 wins at last 7 matches played. It is fantastic results. And I think it is time to lost points for them. Their rivals did one win and 2 defeats at last 3 matches played. They takes the last place in the table. Usually weak teams make surprises when you don't expect them. I hope that it will be our match. I recommend to try guests with me for good odds . MANCHESTER, England, Dec 7 (Reuters) - Manchester City said they were investigating a fan for alleged "racial gestures" made during Saturday's 2-1 derby defeat to Manchester United at the Etihad Stadium. Television images circulating on social media showed a City fan making a gesture in front of United's Brazilian midfielder Fred during the Premier League game. This will be probably very easy job for home team and I believe that Galatasaray will win this match easy with few goals difference. I'm watching this league all the time and I know that home team is in this moment in very good form. They are playing excellent football and they are huge favorites today in Istanbul. Guests, or Kayserispor is change coach and bring Robert Prosinecki again, but they are still on the last place on the table. They are in big problems and they are really team who is not have any chances in this duel, I'm sure. From a ferocious warrior to a figure of fun, it's been a tough few months for Simeone. Injuries hampering 'transitional' season Media playback is not supported on this device Kieran Trippier: Diego Costa calls me 'Rooney' at Atletico Madrid To be fair to Atletico, they have been confronted by a long list of injury absentees this season, forcing Simeone to shuffle his pack on an almost weekly basis. Glasgow City have hailed their latest addition, South Africa captain Janine van Wyk, as one of the "biggest ever signings in Scottish women's football". The centre-back, South Africa's record cap holder with 170 appearances, skippered her country at their debut Women's World Cup finals last year. Injury forced the 33-year-old to leave Danes Fortuna Hjorring in January. Van Wyk founded her own club, JVW, in South Africa eight years ago to help identify and develop women's talent. BookingPablo Hernández (Leeds United) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Post updateFoul by Pablo Hernández (Leeds United). Post updateCallum Styles (Barnsley) wins a free kick on the left wing. Post updateAttempt saved. Stuart Dallas (Leeds United) right footed shot from the right side of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. To whet the appetite, here's Real boss Zinedine Zidane declaring his "love" for PSG's Kylian Mbappe. Video - Zinedine Zidane: 'I am in love with Kylian Mbappe'00:33 19:00 - Farewell. Aston Villa v Newcastle! We're going to leave you in the capable hands of Oli Gent, who is on live text duty for Aston Villa's clash with Newcastle United. Aston Villa also earned an important win at the bottom by beating Burnley and Watford won again under Nigel Pearson with a 2-1 victory over Wolves. Brighton earned a point against Chelsea while Norwich and Crystal Palace drew 1-1. Here's my team of the week - have a read and then select your own below. Goalkeeper - Kepa Arrizabalaga (Chelsea) The first save, at full stretch, from Aaron Connolly was sensational and his second with his feet from Neal Maupay was almost as good but just as important. After the early promise, the lack of game-time under Lage has hindered Fernandes’ development, and it would therefore be difficult to judge whether he is capable of challenging for a regular starting spot at Old Trafford. Video - Ole Gunnar Solskjaer: Paul Pogba out for 'three or four weeks'00:26 Will he replace Pogba? That will all depend on Pogba. In this situation Leicester city are the better side despite the fact that they are playing away from home. Because so far this season in the English premier League they are in 4th position above great teams like Chelsea etc. Brentford where eliminated in the 5th round last season in the FA cup while Leicester made it to the 3rd round before they were eliminated from the competition. So far this season Leicester have scored 28 goals away from home and conceded 12 from all games played what an impressive attacking spirit they possess. Brentford are not doing bad from 13 championship game played here they have a record of 8 wins 3 draws and 2losses. Cruzeiro had came into the campaign harbouring hopes of challenging for the Serie A title but it's been a nightmare year for the side on and off the field. With just 36 points to their name after 37 matches, Raposa have been dreadful all year and are now set to suffer their first ever relegation. The Gunners are seven points adrift of fourth spot and just four behind Manchester United in fifth, with a run of games ahead that could yet propel them firmly into the discussion for Champions League football next season. Throw in Manchester City's Champions League ban and if Pep Guardiola's men don't come out on the right side of an appeal, it could be very significant for Arsenal. Scoring or rather not scoring is becoming a huge problem for Lincoln, who back at the start of the campaign looked like a really useful side. Lincoln have scored in just two of their last five, scoring only three goals, while they've scored just four in their last nine. Such a record is worrying. Whilst the international break will have given new boss Oscar Garcia time to work with his squad and last season's aforementioned victory at La Ceramica may rekindle good memories, Celestes simply can't be fancied to take anything from this game based on their overall form an their dreadful run of six draws and 12 defeats from their last 18 La Liga matches outside of Galicia. Stoney, 37, has the respect of the current squad, having been a senior member of the team while many of them were breaking into the side, and is working with some of the country's brightest young talents at United. She has impressed as a leader in her first two years as a coach since ending her playing career in 2018, but many will question whether she has enough managerial experience to take the top job yet. isloch are really not good on the road. The team suffered 4 consecutive defeats of which the last 2 defeats have had an exact score 1-0. Minsk are not better with 2 defeats, 2 victories and 1 draw during their last 5 games at home. So it is a very interesting Minsk Derby. Theoretically, Isloch is higher in the standings and has a better record in direct matches, but lately this team is not in shape, the form is poor. FC Minsk The host here and the form of this team seems to be a good in home ground. FC Minsk play much better in their stadium so they should take advantage of this situation and earn at least a point. Players have different abilities, skills, behaviours, but we always ask the same of them: commitment, hard work, effort, run, pressure. If you see all the Atletico teams, the coaches are different, they all have their own style, but they share all the same philosophy of Atletico Madrid - courage, sacrifice, commitment to the team, work as one. They really want to raise Canadian football'So is Mista a Diego Simeone in the making?"We have 100-plus years of philosophy to bring from Atletico Madrid," Mista said.

Om

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

medlemmar

bottom of page